The Narcissistic Father, especially a sociopathic one, is not only a bad father, but a dangerous one and should never be trusted with children.
Keep these in mind as you watch my new video, “Verbal Abuse is Domestic Violence”, which will be posted in “Your False Rumors and Gossips are Killing my Children” later today.
From Children of the Self Absorbed: A Grownup’s Guide to Getting over Narcissistic Parents by Nina Brown
- Turns every conversation to him or herself.
- Expects you to meet his or her emotional needs
- Ignores the impact of his negative comments on you
- Constantly criticizes or berates you and knows what is best for you
- Focus on blaming rather than taking responsibility for his own behavior
- Expect you to jump at his every need
- Is overly involved with his own hobbies, interests or addictions ignoring your needs
- Has high need for attention:
- Brags, sulks, complains, inappropriately teases, is flamboyant, loud and boisterous
- Is closed minded about own mistakes. Can’t handle criticism and gets angry to shut it off
- Becomes angry…
View original post 264 more words